Our best-selling favorite! Elevate your lash game with these simple yet noticeable, dramatic, natural-looking lashes. Paige’s soft and criss-cross effect helps blend seamlessly with your natural lashes.
- Almond, hooded, monolid, and deep-set eyes
- Paige is a versatile lash style that can work well with several eye shapes to accentuate your eyes with a natural yet full look!
- This one's a go-to essential to complete your look, whether you’re hopping on an online meeting during the day or hanging out with your friends in the evening!
WHAT TO LOVE:
- Cruelty-free, chemical-free
- Made from faux silk, handcrafted carefully strand by strand
- Wear up to 12 hours
- Reuse up to 60 times or more
- Sweatproof, water-resistant, and wind-resistant
- 8 magnets: 2 full top lashes with 2 small magnets attached to both ends of all lashes, and 4 short bottom lashes with 1 magnet on each
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE:
- Luxx case with built-in mirror (design may vary depending on availability)
- Magnetic plates to keep the lashes from getting lost
- Each bubble mailer includes a how-to instruction QR code
Apply: After curling your natural lashes, place the top lash above your natural lashes, positioning it close to your lash line. Hold one bottom lash with the lash lock, aligning it to the magnet of your top lash. Position it close to your lash line, allowing the magnets to click. Do the same with the other bottom lash.
Remove: Just like how you would add a pinch of salt, with your fingers, gently slide off the magnets to the side or forward.
Clean: Place one set of your lashes on a cotton pad. Squeeze a fair amount of the Luxx Lash Cleanser on one tip of a cotton bud. Gently stroke the lashes (only) outwards until dirt and mascara debris are removed. Wet the other end of the cotton bud with water and gently clean your lashes to remove the cleanser residue. Leave your lashes to dry on the cotton pad while you do the same for the other set.
- Store: Keep your lashes safe and at tip top shape by returning them to their magnetic case, following a curved shape.