The most natural style out of the Luxx Liner Lashes - light and wispy, giving you that lifting, eye-opening effect. With the Luxx Liner and Lashes, accentuate your eyes everyday—fuss-free, no glue needed, from the comfort of home.
HOW IT WORKS:
The Luxx Liner is formulated with a pressure-sensitive adhesive that, with soft to medium pressure, allows the liner lashes to bond with the liner without the use of glue. For best results, the liner may be used up to 6 months after opening.
Simply create your look in two steps: apply liner close to your lash line and press your lashes on top of it—it’s that easy! Line and lash. Fuller lashes in an instant.
- Almond and round eyes
- Everyday wear, look, and feel—whether you’re running errands or having a small get-together! Easily pair this with your minimal makeup look, bringing out your natural lashes—light, simple, no fuss.
WHAT TO LOVE:
- Cruelty-free, chemical-free lashes
- Non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free liner—safer than lash glue!
- High-quality faux mink lashes, sourced from Korea
- 1-2 minute application, with 1-2 second drying time
- Wear up to 8 hours
- Reuse the lashes up to 30 times or more
- 5 to 9mm in length and 30mm in width
- Made with a cotton band, with faux mink lashes handcrafted carefully strand by strand
Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Aqua, D&C Black, Polysorbate 80
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE:
Luxx sliding box with style label
- Apply: For best results, ensure your skin is clean, oil-free, and primed before application. Shake the Luxx Liner well before use and apply 2-3 swipes above your lash line. Let the liner dry for a few seconds. With soft to medium pressure, gently press the liner lashes on top of the liner to let them stick.
Remove: Gently peel off the lashes and store them back in their case. Apply cleansing oil or micellar water on a cotton pad. Place the pad on your eyes, press lightly for a few seconds, then gently wipe the liner away.
Clean: Place one set of your lashes on a cotton pad. Squeeze a fair amount of the Luxx Lash Cleanser on one tip of a cotton bud. Gently stroke the lashes (only) outwards until dirt and mascara debris are removed. Wet the other end of the cotton bud with water and gently clean your lashes to remove the cleanser residue. Leave your lashes to dry on the cotton pad while you do the same for the other set. To clean the liner, dip the tip in warm water then shake the liner downwards. Wipe with a clean tissue, close the cap, then shake well.
- Store: Keep your lashes safe and at tip top shape by returning them to their case, following a curved shape. The liner must be stored upright, in a cool area, away from direct sunlight.