With a water-based and oil-free cleansing formula, the Luxx Lash Cleanser is a must-have to prolong the use of your Luxx magnetic lashes!
Regularly clean your Luxx pair with the cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and debris from the hairstrands.
How to Clean Your Luxx Magnetic Lashes with Lash Cleanser
What You’ll Need:
• Two (2) cotton buds
• Two (2) cotton pads
• The Luxx Lash cleanser
1. Place one set of your lashes on a cotton pad.
2. Squeeze a fair amount of Luxx Lash cleanser on one tip of a cotton bud.
3. Gently stroke the lashes (only) outwards until dirt and mascara debris are removed.
4. Wet the other end of the cotton bud with water and gently clean your lashes to remove the cleanser residue.
5. Leave your lashes to dry on the cotton pad while you do the same for the other set.
6. Properly put back your lashes to its case, make sure the top lashes are curved.
Note: Upon ordering, you will be getting a random colored bottle.