|As you hold the top lash, position it on top of your natural lashes. Make sure it lines up as close as possible to your lash line.
With your other hand, pick up the bottom lash for the inner corner of your eye.
Place it under your natural lashes, making sure that it meets with the top lash magnet.
|Do the same for the bottom lash for the outer corner of the eye.
TO REMOVE & STORE
To remove: Just like how you would add a pinch of salt, with your fingers, gently slide off the magnets to the side or forward. Do not pull on the lash strands.
To store: Storing properly ensures that your lashes will be at tip top shape for months on end! Keep your lashes safe by returning them to their magnetic case, following a curved shape.
- Place one set of your lashes on a cotton pad.
- Squeeze a fair amount of the Off-Duty 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Luxx Lash Cleanser on one tip of a cotton bud.
- Gently stroke the lashes outwards until dirt and mascara debris are removed.
- Wet the other end of the cotton bud with water and gently clean your lashes to remove the cleanser residue.
- Leave your lashes to dry on the cotton pad while you do the same for the other set.