Luxx #BeyondBeauty Eco Magnetic Lashes
- Regular price
- ₱1,359.00 PHP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ₱1,359.00 PHP
- Unit price
- WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT LUXX MAGNETIC LASHES
- WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT BEYOND BEAUTY ECO-PACKAGING
- HOW TO COMPOST
EASY. ESSENTIAL. ECO. Meet your signature Luxx magnetic lash pair, but in an eco-friendly version!
Our magnetic lashes are reusable for 7 months or more, and our new eco-packaging line is made with 100% compostable sugarcane and kraft materials (all responsibly sourced, too).
By lessening landfill waste, YOU are able to help:
- Keep oceans and soils free from degradation from pollution, and
- Minimize greenhouse gas emissions from unnatural degradation of waste within the landfill!
Whether you reuse your current lash case or use our eco-packaging all the way — every Luxx purchase helps you create a healthier and safer planet. Who says your love for beauty can’t create an impact?
- Reusable for 60 times or more (that’s 7 months if worn occasionally, and 3 months if worn everyday!) — a longer lifespan of a product allows for lessened micro-waste in landfills, water bodies, and other areas affected by plastic pollution.
- Vegan and cruelty-free — did you know that products that do not involve animal testing create healthier ecosystems?
- Chemical-free — this ensures that our waterways, soils, and air remain clean!
- Made from faux mink sourced from Korea, handcrafted carefully strand by strand
- Wearable for up to 12 hours
- Sweatproof, water-resistant, and wind-resistant
- The lash tray is made of sugarcane material. Why sugarcane? In sugar production, juices are extracted from a sugarcane stalk. Once processed, the fibers often get discarded as waste. Transforming this potential waste into a durable packaging gives it a new life that eliminates carbon emissions, all while supporting farmers that grow them!
- The sleeve, mailer, and card are made of kraft material. Why kraft? Raw kraft paper is typically produced from wood pulp with no color dyes, making it less toxic in production and can be disposed of responsibly.
- Recyclable and compostable. 100% of the Beyond Beauty Eco-Packaging can be recycled and composted.
- Purchase the eco-packaging to refill your original Luxx case, or use it as is.
- Apply: After curling your natural lashes, place the top lash above your natural lashes, positioning it close to your lash line. Hold one bottom lash with the lash lock, aligning it to the magnet of your top lash. Position it close to your lash line, allowing the magnets to click. Do the same with the other bottom lash.
- Remove: Just like how you would add a pinch of salt, with your fingers, gently slide off the magnets to the side or forward.
- Store: Keep your lashes safe and at tip top shape by returning them to their magnetic case, following a curved shape.
In partnership with the Plastic Flamingo or PLAF, you can donate your Luxx lashes to your nearest hub!
How to Donate Your Lashes:
- Find the Plaf hub nearest you. (Check their hubs here.)
- Put your pair of lashes inside a plastic bottle (so it doesn’t get lost during transit!)
- Donate the rest of your plastics to your selected PLAF drop-off point.
The PLAF also accepts these! The Luxx Liner can be donated as is, together with your other plastic donations.
For Our Eco Packaging
Our packaging is compostable! It’s a great way to lessen waste and care for your plants! There are many ways to set up a compost bin at home, but here is one of the simplest ways to start:
- Separate the sleeve, sanitation sticker, and magnets from the sugarcane case
- Begin chopping up or tearing your compostable waste into small pieces, and layer it in a bin!
- Start with your “browns”: dried leaves, nontoxic paper or cardboard, and the #BeyondBeauty Eco-Packaging!
- Then, add your kitchen waste, or “greens”: fruit and vegetable scraps and egg shells are a great start. Be sure to research what you CANNOT compost, such as dairy, meat, and oils.
- Alternate between browns and greens until the bin is filled!
- Mix your compost pile, Lightly water, and cover with plastic or a lid.
- It takes about 6 or so weeks to turn into compost that you can add to your plants’ soil!
- To speed up the process, you can:
- Place your bin in the sun
- Ensure your bin has airflow (drill holes in the bottom and sides or use a laundry basket)
- Mix your compost pile more often throughout the week.
Don’t have a compost bin? Don’t worry!
- Separate the sleeve and sanitation sticker from the sugarcane tray and place them in clean, dry containers.
- Send these over to your nearest recycling center!
Super love the effect this has. Insta drama for the eyes even without makeup! Can’t wait to use this when I go out!
No regrets with any of my purchases. In fact, you can never have too many. Can’t wait to try the other styles! ❤️
I’ve never applied falsies on myself and I always opted for extensions. BUT I’ve totally fallen in love with these magnetic lashes! I’ll admit, it wasn’t that easy to apply (I did it without the lash lock). However, once I got them on, I really didn’t want to take them off. Super lightweight and soooo gorgeous. I love them so much, I’m buying another set AND the lash lock. Worth the buy and then some ❤️