Luxx #BeyondBeauty Eco Liner Lashes (Clear Liner)
- Regular price
- ₱1,439.00 PHP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ₱1,439.00 PHP
- Unit price
Pay in 2 to 24 months installments with
- WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT LUXX LINER & LASHES
- WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT BEYOND BEAUTY ECO-PACKAGING
- HOW TO COMPOST
- TRY LUXX LINER
EASY. ESSENTIAL. ECO. Meet your favorite Luxx Lash duo, but in an eco-friendly version!
By lessening landfill waste through this compostable and recyclable lash case, you::
- Keep oceans and soils free from pollution, and
- Minimize greenhouse gas emissions
Reuse your current lash case or use our eco-packaging all the way! Every Luxx purchase helps you create a healthier and safer planet. Who says your love for beauty can’t create an impact? Here's Luxx's Accountability Check!
*The #BeyondBeauty Eco Liner Lashes are sold with the Luxx Liner in Clear.
Reusable for 30x or more (4 months if worn occasionally, 2 months if worn everyday) - lessens micro-waste in landfills, water bodies, and other areas affected by plastic pollution.
Vegan & cruelty-free - Creates healthier ecosystems
Non-toxic ingredients – Ensures that water, soil, and air remain clean
Made from faux mink sourced from Korea, handcrafted carefully strand by strand
Wearable for up to 8 hours
1-2 minute application, 1-2 second drying time
Sugarcane lash tray. Juices are extracted from sugarcane stalk while the fibers often get discarded. Transforming this into durable packaging gives it new life and eliminates carbon emissions, all while supporting farmers that grow them!
Kraft sleeve, mailer, and car. Raw kraft paper is often produced from wood pulp with no color dyes, making it less toxic in production and can be disposed of responsibly.
Recyclable and compostable.
- Purchase the eco-packaging to refill your original Luxx case, or use as is.
Apply: For best results, ensure your skin is clean, oil-free, and primed before application. Shake the Luxx Liner before use and apply 2-3 swipes above your lash line. Let it dry for a few seconds. With soft to medium pressure, gently press the liner lashes on top of the liner to let them stick.
LASH HACK: Get your own Luxx Lash Lock for easier and fuss-free application. With its sturdy build and unique shape, our non-slip and fully-magnetic Lash Lock helps you pop on your lashes in no time.
*The Luxx Lash Lock is sold separately.
Remove: Gently peel off the lashes and store them back in their case. Apply cleansing oil or micellar water on a cotton pad. Place the pad on your eyes, press lightly for a few seconds, then gently wipe the liner away.
Store: Keep your lashes safe and at tip top shape by returning them to their case, following a curved shape.
In partnership with the Plastic Flamingo or PLAF, you can donate your Luxx lashes to your nearest hub!
How to Donate Your Lashes:
- Find the Plaf hub nearest you. (Check their hubs here.)
- Put your pair of lashes inside a plastic bottle (so it doesn’t get lost during transit!)
- Donate the rest of your plastics to your selected PLAF drop-off point.
The PLAF also accepts these! The Luxx Liner can be donated as is, together with your other plastic donations.
For Our Eco Packaging
Our packaging is compostable! It’s a great way to lessen waste and care for your plants! There are many ways to set up a compost bin at home, but here is one of the simplest ways to start:
- Separate the sleeve, sanitation sticker, and magnets from the sugarcane case
- Begin chopping up or tearing your compostable waste into small pieces, and layer it in a bin!
- Start with your “browns”: dried leaves, nontoxic paper or cardboard, and the #BeyondBeauty Eco-Packaging!
- Then, add your kitchen waste, or “greens”: fruit and vegetable scraps and egg shells are a great start. Be sure to research what you CANNOT compost, such as dairy, meat, and oils.
- Alternate between browns and greens until the bin is filled!
- Mix your compost pile, Lightly water, and cover with plastic or a lid.
- It takes about 6 or so weeks to turn into compost that you can add to your plants’ soil!
- To speed up the process, you can:
- Place your bin in the sun
- Ensure your bin has airflow (drill holes in the bottom and sides or use a laundry basket)
- Mix your compost pile more often throughout the week.
Don’t have a compost bin? Don’t worry!
- Separate the sleeve and sanitation sticker from the sugarcane tray and place them in clean, dry containers.
- Send these over to your nearest recycling center!
Try your favorite Luxx style through our virtual try-on.
Looking for more assistance? Get #Lashalyzed through a one-on-one lash consultation with our team! To get started, connect with us on Instagram by sending us a message: #LashalyzeMe.
Insta drama to the eyes
Super easy to apply and put on. I love love love this so much! Can’t wait to use this when I go out.