Meet the Beyond Beauty Project
The beauty industry is one of the biggest sources of packaging waste—producing ⅓ of landfill waste, spilling over (literally and figuratively!) to the long-term. Attaining 100% sustainability, single-handedly, can be a challenge. This is why we've decided to commit to environmental sustainability, by taking small, simple, and conscious steps now to make big leaps in the future!
We aim to become low waste.
High-quality, reusable, and long-lasting lash products
- Less of a need for repurchase and disposal of your lash pair
- Assisting in repairability of lash pairs, if and when needed
Compostable and recyclable packaging
We are innovating our packaging with more eco-friendly materials which comply with the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council™) Standard (Chain of Custody Certification)—utilizing compostable sugarcane for our eco lash trays, and kraft paper for our mailer packaging.
- Responsibly sourced raw materials
- Low plastic
- Less production of waste
- Enabling responsible disposal, if and when needed
- Enabling reusability of main packaging
Conscious Collection Campaign
We have kickstarted our internal efforts to living more consciously! Our first step? Reducing waste and practicing proper disposal within our households through our collection initiative. Our first target is to collect plastic in our homes to be donated to The Plastic Flamingo (PLAF) for them to extend its life through recycling! To learn more about The PLAF, visit their page here.
We only use safe and quality ingredients.
Here at Luxx, we ensure that our products are made with safe and quality ingredients, good for both you and the planet.
Vegan and Cruelty-Free
All our products are vegan and cruelty-free, creating healthier ecosystems.
- Animals are excluded from our production process
- No testing required
- Any laboratory emissions are eradicated
No harmful, toxic chemicals
- All the ingredients used in our products are non-toxic, made with no harmful chemicals. By choosing to limit chemicals significantly and promoting responsible disposal, we are ensuring that waterways, soils, and our air remain clean.
- Our reusable and durable lashes are made from premium faux mink (PBT plastic fibers), with no toxic chemicals.
- For more information on our ingredients, you can read more here.
We partnered with The Plastic Flamingo.
Luxx has partnered with The Plastic Flamingo to help us in our journey to sustainability as a brand and as individuals!